[SUMC] Peak district trip

SUMC Committee sumc at sumc.org.uk
Fri Oct 25 13:28:58 BST 2013

Hi guys
      First off sorry to those not going on the trip but sign-up is still
open so get your name down as a reserve if your still interested.

   The deadline for deposits is fast approaching these must be paid by
monday 28th, you can pay this today 3pm till 3:50pm in the coffe side of
JCs, tomorrow at the day trip (9am opposite cash machines) and finally
monday at the dynamic rock session.

   If anyone has any problems or wants to make seperate arrangements to pay
please contact me by reply to this email or message me on facebook
*before*monday

   If you are on the reserve list bring your money monday as any remaining
unpaid places will be offered to those on the reserve list after the DR
session in JCs.

Christopher Lyus
Treasurer

Invoice Address:
Swansea University Students Union
c/o Swansea University Mountaineering Club