[SUMC] Peak district weekend!!

SUMC Committee sumc at sumc.org.uk
Wed Oct 30 14:10:09 GMT 2013

Hi again guys,

This is relevant if you are coming on our weekend trip this weekend.
 we are planning to leave on Friday late afternoon early evening i am going
to open a Facebook event to organise this!
We will be stopping at Tesco's when we get near so you don't need to bring
any food (when we do stop you need food for 2 days of breakfast and lunch
and one dinner).

*YOU WILL NEED!*
*- *a sleeping bag
- warm cloths; hat, gloves, warm jacket, spare jumper, waterproofs (coat
and trousers) and thermals. *NOT JEANS* as these are grim if they get wet
and are unlikely to dry overnight!
- any climbing gear you own ( if you don't have your own kit make sure you
have listed it on the sign up)
-   if you want to borrow shoes pleas come to the uni wall on Thursday or
arrange something if you cant make this
- walking boots or other sturdy shoes.

I believe there are still two places available first come first served
contact Chris Lyus to arrange payment.

Any questions get in touch other than that see you on Friday if not before!

cheers

Joe

Invoice Address:
Swansea University Students Union
c/o Swansea University Mountaineering Club