[SUMC] Teaching in the New Year

SUMC Committee sumc at sumc.org.uk
Wed Sep 11 11:29:02 BST 2013

Hi Everyone

I hope you have all had a fantastic summer, had the results you wanted and
are all well rested for the upcoming academic year. As the time of freshers
joining the club approaches, we need to think about who will be able to
teach them everything they need to know about tying in and belaying. This
is where Dynamic rock comes in, they have offered to put on an induction
session for teachers on the 26th Spetember. Please reply to this email if
you are interested in teaching and are able to make this course as soon as
you can.

Thanks all

Zara Sheady [?]
Training Officer

Invoice Address:
Swansea University Students Union
c/o Swansea University Mountaineering Club