[SUMC] EGM: Date and explanation

SUMC Committee sumc at sumc.org.uk
Tue Apr 22 13:46:17 BST 2014

Dear all

For those who didn't attend our AGM last month, there was a position (gear
rep) that was not fulfilled.

Thus we will be holding an EGM (extraordinary general meeting) on THURSDAY
the 8th of May to try and fill this position. If you are interested, you
must attend this. Exact location and time will follow closer to the time,
but it will be on campus again, after 5:00pm.

Committee already elected, please remember that this Thursday (as in, the
8th) will also be the handover meeting between old and new members. This
applies to the person fulfilling the gear rep role. Again, further details
will be sent to you individually.

Matt Ev

Invoice Address:
Swansea University Students Union
c/o Swansea University Mountaineering Club