[SUMC] Events horizon

SUMC Committee sumc at sumc.org.uk
Tue Feb 11 17:42:29 GMT 2014

Evening all.

Just a summary of the events coming up this week as announced on the bus
home last night:

*Saturday 15th* - Day trip climbing outside at Box Bay
*Wednesday 19th* - Pub quiz social in JC's
*Friday 21th to Sunday 23rd* - Peak District weekend away
*Friday 28th March* - BANFF!

The *pub quiz* details: Meet at *JC's at 6:30pm*. The questions will be
climbing orientated but catered for all levels (not just experienced
members). Its likely there will be a *prize for the winning team*. We'll
implement a special scoring system for freshers to the club too, but all
will be explained on the night.

*BANFF*. I'll need to book tickets soon otherwise they'll sell out! For
that reason I ask that everyone attending pay me, Joe, or Chris L *£11
before Monday the 24th* February! One of us will be available at the many
weekly events! We currently have 3 *car* drivers so space is limited! We'll
sort fuel money out on the night, depending on the number of cars that go.

Thats all folks, see you tonight/Saturday!

Matt Ev

Invoice Address:
Swansea University Students Union
c/o Swansea University Mountaineering Club