[SUMC] Day trip (Sunday)

SUMC Committee sumc at sumc.org.uk
Fri Jan 31 12:16:18 GMT 2014

Hi everyone

this is mainly for those of you coming on the day trip on Sunday. There is
still a few places left  if you are keen and haven't yet signed up.

We will be meeting at 08:45 in front of Fulton house. The cost of the trip
is £5.

For the day trip you will need;
- Warm clothes
- Water proofs, Jacket and trousers
- Lunch and drinks for the day
- any personal climbing kit you might need
- Sturdy shoes preferably walking boots
- a sense of enthusiasm

If you have signed up and cant make it can you please post on the facebook
group so someone else can take your place.

You may also be interested to know that me and Mr Everett have set some new
routes down the uni wall for you all too try some come along at 7:00pm on a
Thursday and give them a try. Keep an eye on the facebook group for photos.

Any questions give me a shout.

See you all soon

Joe McCarty

President

Invoice Address:
Swansea University Students Union
c/o Swansea University Mountaineering Club