[SUMC] First Social of the Term (Friday the 7th)

SUMC Committee sumc at sumc.org.uk
Fri Jan 31 12:24:38 GMT 2014

Hi again everyone

Its time for our 1st social of the year. We are going to have a "cocktail
evening" they idea is that everyone will bring a contribution towards
making cocktails in the form of a spirit of there choice.  We will then use
these to whip up some concoctions either traditional or of your own
devising for us too sample, I will be creating a facebook event in due
course so if you could post which spirit you are planning on bringing on
there we can minimise double ups!

If people come to 91 Oxford street for 7:30 PM on Friday the 7th and wait
for the fun and frolics to begin!!

Hope too see you there.

Joe McCarty

Invoice Address:
Swansea University Students Union
c/o Swansea University Mountaineering Club