[SUMC] Bowling Social (Tuesday 11th of March)

SUMC Committee sumc at sumc.org.uk
Wed Mar 5 12:49:34 GMT 2014

Hi again people

I am sure you have all been eagerly awaiting the announcement of our next
social, therefore I am pleased to announce that we will be going bowling at
the tenpin bowling in town. We will follow this by hitting a pub/bar for a
few quite drinks for those interested.

This will cost £5 for bowling and ill will need to have a good idea of
numbers so I can book us some lanes so can you let me know if your
attending by either replying to this email or posting on the facebook event
https://www.facebook.com/events/487650548006367/?context=create.

We will most likely be meeting at about 7pm but I will confirm this on
booking.

Hope to see you there

Joe McCarty.

Invoice Address:
Swansea University Students Union
c/o Swansea University Mountaineering Club