[SUMC] Day trip tomorrow

SUMC Committee sumc at sumc.org.uk
Fri Mar 28 12:45:40 GMT 2014

Hi everyone

Just a quick one - aimed at all those coming on the day trip tomorrow. If
you're not one of these people, feel free to delete this, BUT DON'T FORGET
THE AGM NEXT FRIDAY! (18:00, Marino Room - expect another E-mail next week)

Now tomorrows looking a bit iffy weather wise for Pembroke, but pretty good
for Swansea area, so we're going to Trebanog!

We're meeting at 08:30 at Fulton House. Remember to bring the following:

Helmet
Harness
Climbing Shoes
Sensible climbing clothing - NOT JEANS!!!!!!
Sensible shoes for the walk in - Its not bad or far, but will be muddy
Warmwear
Waterproofs
Nut key
Food + Drink

Any questions ask us soon. See you tomorrow or tonight at BANFF

Matt Ev

Invoice Address:
Swansea University Students Union
c/o Swansea University Mountaineering Club