[SUMC] All of the socials !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SUMC Committee sumc at sumc.org.uk
Thu Nov 13 19:19:55 GMT 2014

It's coming to the end of the year and we'll soon all be heading home for
Christmas. However not to worry as we still have four socials left
YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY :) ;) :P

1) Pub Golf

When - tomorrow
Where - JC's
Time - 19:30
Details - pub golf is a popular bar crawl drinking game containing 9
holes/stop off's. *Golf attire is expected*  but don't worry if you haven't
got anything yet as I (Adam) am going into town to get stuff tomorrow at
about 2pm so message me if you want to join. Don't worry if you're not a
heavy drinker as there will be two sets of drinks. At the very least come
along to watch the drunken antics, which if you've been to any socials this
year you can guarantee.

2)  Film Night

When - Friday 21st November
Where - tbc
Time - 19:30
Details - We understand money is tight at the end of the year so here's a
FREE social that's right FREE. We will meet in the lecture room and watch
crazy climbers attempt things you never thought possible. This is a BYOB
and food event, watch out for the videos i'll be posting on FB.

3) Bowling

When - Tuesday 2nd December
Where - Tenpin Swansea (behind pizza express )
Time - 19:30
Details - Another cheap but just as fun social 2 games for £6.13, more
details about this nearer the time look out for the FB event.

4)  Christmas Ball

When - Wednesday 10th December
Where - Oxwich Bay Hotel ( leave from JC's)
Time - 19:30 till late ;)
Details - If you can come to any of these events I would recommend  it be
this one, tickets cost £30pp. This includes coach travel there and back, a
3 course meal with half a bottle of wine pp in the fancy private chestnut
room with lounge and private bar. expect a night of jokes, dodgy dancing
(with music supplied by us) and the SUMC awards. *So get your suits and
dresses ready* :).

N.B.

So maybe you joined the club last year and haven't returned or only
attended a few of our climbing sessions this term and feel that it's too
late to get involved. Well don't we are happy to teach from any level all
year and it's never too late to join! We really are a friendly bunch and
the best way to get to know people in the club is to come along to any of
the socials above :)

P.S

Sorry for the long email

As usual your friendly neighbourhood social sec

Adam

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/swanseamountaineers/

Invoice Address:
Swansea University Students Union
c/o Swansea University Mountaineering Club