[SUMC] Tight and bright social

SUMC Social Secretary social at sumc.org.uk
Thu Oct 2 10:28:25 BST 2014

Hey everyone just a quick email to let you know about the first sumc social
one that you do not want to miss.

*Date :* Thursday 9th Oct
*Time :* 7pm - late
*Location: *JC's
*Theme :* Tight and Bright

we will start the night in JC's with our tightest and brightness clothes.
Dazzling punters with  fluorescent greens, yellows and oranges. Looking
like we've just stepped out of a 80's music video. We will then tour
various pubs whist completing games and challenges. Ending the night in
Swansea
notorious club sin city.

there is an event for this on our Facebook page. A link for which is below.
Hope to see you all there.

your friendly neighbourhood social sec Adam :)

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/swanseamountaineers/