[SUMC] Gear

SUMC Committee sumc at sumc.org.uk
Thu Oct 30 19:30:51 GMT 2014

Hello all!

Many of you have now bought your own shiny harnesses, belay devices and
shoes.
This means that most of the club gear brought along on Monday nights is not
needed, therefore from now on we are only bringing limited gear with us.

*1) * If you want to borrow a harness or belay plate on a Monday please let
me know! (4:30pm on Monday at the latest) You can either *email me *(
794204 at swansea.ac.uk) or post on our *facebook* page.

*2) *The matter of shoes is slightly different, as you will probably have a
specific pair you use every week.
This is the arrangement for shoes - If you use a pair of shoes on Thursday
keep them if you want them for the following Monday.*You need to tell me
you have taken them.* No spare shoes will be brought on Monday Sessions.

This Monday (3rd November) I will bring all gear as normal, but after that
you will have to let me know.

These arrangements will make everything much easier for me, so thanks very
much! :)

Jess

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/swanseamountaineers/

Invoice Address:
Swansea University Students Union
c/o Swansea University Mountaineering Club