[SUMC] Peak District - Final Details

SUMC Committee sumc at sumc.org.uk
Thu Feb 19 22:36:26 GMT 2015

Ahoy Peak Districters!

So here are the cars, drivers and climbers for the trip:

*Matt Ev's car - Leaving at 17:00, from 27 Alexandra Terrace*
Ramiro
Sudesna

*Leah's car - Leaving at 17:00, from 27 Alexandra Terrace*
Tom F

*Florian's car (and then the minibus/another car on the way home) - Leaving
some time early (he'll tell/told you guys)*
Max
David

*Minibus - Leaving at 18:00, Fulton House*
BUCS people
BUCS route judges

Remember you ALL will need *roll mats and sleeping bags* (including BUCS
people) as we're staying in the Fulwood Scout hut. Don't forget climbing
gear too. We'll be having a group meal (included in cost) on Saturday night
altogether and we (non-BUCS people) are going to stop for food on the way
up. Not decided on crags yet, but we can have a nosey through the book when
we get there.

If you're unsure of kit, check the kit-list page on the web site!

Don't be late! Be early. Any queries send us an E-mail.

Bonjour

Matt Ev

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/swanseamountaineers/

Invoice Address:
Swansea University Students Union
c/o Swansea University Mountaineering Club