[SUMC] Final Uni Wall tonight, Day trip on Saturday and Cornwall

SUMC Committee sumc at sumc.org.uk
Thu May 7 13:54:49 BST 2015

Hello Everyone

I hope you're enjoying the last few days of non-exam period. While the
weather may be fickle, you can always get out on the Gower between showers!

*Uni wall* tonight is the* final session* of the year. Please turn up.
Please. :( We'll miss you if you don't.

On *Saturday* we have our *final day trip*. Sign up is available on the
website as usual, but the weather forecast isn't looking too clever, so
this may be re-arranged to an indoor session somewhere exotic instead. If
you're on the trip, please have your non-sitting-on-the-fence opinions
ready :). What we do know, is we're meeting at *9:00am* at *Fulton House*
regardless of the weather! Please be punctual!

Lastly, the *Cornwall trip* now has precisely *LOADS* of spaces free due to
an unusual influx of drivers (probably something to do with Cornwall being
ace). We have atleast *4 free spaces* with the possibility of 6 if demand
dictates! Join your friends for one last bout of heavyweight climbing
before Summer. Have a look through previous E-mails for some pictures of
what to expect. Alternatively, watch the video teaser of the trip from 2
years ago....

http://www.sumc.org.uk/video/cornwall-trip/000003

Ciao for now chaps

Matt Ev

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/swanseamountaineers/

Invoice Address:
Swansea University Students Union
c/o Swansea University Mountaineering Club