[SUMC] Easter trip

SUMC Committee sumc at sumc.org.uk
Fri Feb 12 14:20:02 GMT 2016

Hi all,

The Easter trip this year will be to the Lake district!!
For those who don't know there is an absolute load of trad climbing,
bouldering, scrambling and loads of great walks to do.
The cost for this trip is only going to be about £100 for accomodation and
travel, the exact costs will be confirmed once we know exactly how many
people are coming on the trip.
The deadline for the deposit of £50 will be extended to Thursday 18th of
Febuary. Either pay this in cash to me or message me and you can transfer
me the money.

See you soon
Tim Solway

Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/s.u.m.c/ (@s.u.m.c)
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/swanseamountaineers/

Invoice Address:
Swansea University Students Union
c/o Swansea University Mountaineering Club