[SUMC] Club Clothing

SUMC Committee sumc at sumc.org.uk
Mon Feb 22 17:30:48 GMT 2016

Hello All!!

So we have eventually sorted out club clothing... Woohoo

This year we are offering tshirts, vests (wife beaters), Snuggly hoodies
and beanie hats.

   - Tshirts are green with white logos and there are woman and mens
   styles.  *£10*

   - Vests are same colour style. They are mens sizes only (not a reason
   for us girls not to wear them though!)  *£10*

   - Hoodies are black with green logos and are those lovely warm fluffy
   hooded things the kayakers wear... Hoodies are in mens sizes.* £25*

   - Beanies are £10 and are black and blue (with a bobble)
   http://www.beechfield.com/product.php?sku=B451

We will be collecting money and orders on Mondays and Thursdays and the
deadline is 3rd March

Happy shopping !!
Jess

Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/s.u.m.c/ (@s.u.m.c)
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/swanseamountaineers/

Invoice Address:
Swansea University Students Union
c/o Swansea University Mountaineering Club