[SUMC] Banff Film Festival and other socials

SUMC Committee sumc at sumc.org.uk
Thu Jan 14 12:03:10 GMT 2016

Hey guys,

I hope you all had a great Christmas/New Year and are super keen get
climbing again! This email is mainly to let you know about the upcoming
Banff events. For those of you who don't know what the Banff Film Festival
is here's a link to their website - http://www.banff-uk.com/films/ - we
will be running trips to see both the red and blue films, so no missing out!

The trips will be on the SUMC website like day trips as we will need to
arrange drivers, first come first serve as normal. Sign ups open tomorrow
(Friday 15th) at 12:00.

The Cardiff trip to see the red films is on the 4th of Feb, Tickets are
£13.50 plus travel costs, this will be a couple of quid, we will sort this
out with drivers closer to the time.

Tickets for the blue films at Porthcawl will be £11.75, plus travel (same
thing).

The other socials mentioned in the email are not exactly 'planned' yet but
will be soon so keep an eye out for some after exam fun with SUMC!

See you all soon,
Tom Fuller

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/swanseamountaineers/

Invoice Address:
Swansea University Students Union
c/o Swansea University Mountaineering Club