[SUMC] ANNUAL GEAR SORT

SUMC Committee sumc at sumc.org.uk
Sun May 22 21:17:03 BST 2016

Good evening all!

The time has nearly come for the annual gear sort to commence! Thus it is
imperative that anybody in possession of any club equipment returns it to
the cupboard promptly, forget exams, this is now your new priority! I will
be doing the sort on Thursday (26th May) evening at 7pm. If you hold any
equipment that is the property of the club, please be sure to return either
to the house or to the store room at the uni climbing wall. If you do not
know how to return it its best to get in touch with me and drop it at my
house.

If you wish to help sort the gear, I will take all the help I can get as it
will require much less time with more than one person!

I plan to head to JCs for a leisurely pint after the sort has been done,
and I wish not to be alone so if you fancy helping out don't hesitate to
come along.

PLEASE CHECK TO SEE IF YOU HAVE ANY EQUIPMENT AND IF YOU DO PLEASE MAKE
SURE IT GETS TO ME OR THE STORE ROOM BY 7PM THURSDAY!

With that said and caps locks off, I will see you then!

Crawford out.

Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/s.u.m.c/ (@s.u.m.c)
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/swanseamountaineers/

Invoice Address:
Swansea University Students Union
c/o Swansea University Mountaineering Club