[SUMC] BUCS Lead Comp

SUMC Committee sumc at sumc.org.uk
Tue Nov 8 13:40:44 GMT 2016

Hi everyone,

I've had a great response so far for people wanting to take part in the
BUCS Lead comp up in Sheffield on the 23rd November but thought I'd pop an
email round for those of you who've missed the post.

On the 23rd Nov the BUCS Lead comp will be taking place up at Awesome Walls
Sheffield. We can take a max of 6 male, 6 female and 4 reserve competitors
up with us to compete.

As the comp is starting reasonably early on the Wednesday (23rd) and will
run for a good chunk of the day so the plan is to go up on the Tuesday
night (22nd) and stay there so it's not a massive rush in the morning. The
uni will pay for accommodation up to a certain cost ( I think it's ~£22.50
per person per night) transport and entry, so it's a great deal!

I need to get the hotel booked ASAP so if people are interested I need to
know by Friday! I'll let people know the final team once I've chosen,
(probably st the start of next week)

Cheers, Stuart

Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/s.u.m.c/ (@s.u.m.c)
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/swanseamountaineers/

Invoice Address:
Swansea University Students Union
c/o Swansea University Mountaineering Club