[SUMC] Second and final taster session

SUMC Committee sumc at sumc.org.uk
Thu Oct 6 15:41:41 BST 2016

Hi everyone

Don't forget it's our second (and sadly last) taster session of this term
at the university wall tonight between 19:00 - 21:00 with a JC's visit post
climb
Hope to see you all there having fun and playing games and of course
climbing!
Make sure you have Sports Swansea membership!!
It will be £1.50 to get into the sports hall too :-)
If you don't know where the sports hall is, don't panic, we will have a
member of the committee stood outside Fulton House on Singleton campus to
help guide you over between 18:45 and 19:10.

Zara

Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/s.u.m.c/ (@s.u.m.c)
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/swanseamountaineers/

Invoice Address:
Swansea University Students Union
c/o Swansea University Mountaineering Club