[mw-devel] CVS Update at silver.sucs.org: mw

Peter Berry pwb at sucs.org
Mon Jul 11 01:45:42 BST 2005

CVSROOT:	/usr/local/src/cvs
Module name:	mw
Changes by:	pwb at silver.sucs.org	05/07/11 01:45:42

Modified files:
	src            : alarm.c main.c strings.c

Log message:
	alarm.c: Fixed a bug in alarm_cleanup (brought to my attention by
	valgrind) where the signal mask was not actually passed into
	sigaction.

	main.c: display_message now correctly handles multibyte strings.
	Since this was done with UTF-8 in mind, it's possible other
	multibyte encodings might still be handled incorrectly, but I
	don't know of any :)

	strings.c: Fixed an off-by-one error caused by misinterpretation
	of mbstowcs' semantics (arg 3 is the buffer size, not the
	maximum length string it can hold). Also courtesy of
	valgrind (thanks Sits).