[mw-devel] Autoconf, LPSM

Peter Berry pwb at sucs.org
Wed Apr 12 03:15:49 BST 2006

I've written a configure.ac and Makefile.in so marvin can now use
autoconf. Some people apparently don't like autoconf so I'm holding off
checking them in until someone says it's OK. I'll probably write a
Makefile.am later too (for automake).

I also noticed that a tarball is in the source tree which is not actually
being used (lpsm-0.1.11.tar.gz) along with a spec file. It seems that LPSM
is stagnant (0.1.11 is still the latest version according to freshmeat)
and we are using SQLite for that purpose anyway, so can we remove them?

--
Peter Berry, SUCS Ex-Treasurer
<pwb at sucs.org>