[mw-devel] 'Grammarise gag' (fwd)

Peter Berry pwb at sucs.org
Tue Feb 28 00:36:44 GMT 2006

A suggestion for a new gag from wedge...

I know that some won't work (e.g. i -> I, case gets preserved) and several
are pretty evil (the ones that explain stuff in parens) but I can't be
bothered to clean those up atm. Anyway, I'm submitting it for a peer
review of sorts.

--
Peter Berry, SUCS Ex-Treasurer
<pwb at sucs.org>