[mw-devel] MW3 r1022 - in trunk: . src

Andrew Price welshbyte at sucs.org
Mon Mar 31 10:17:02 BST 2008

On 31/03/08 09:28, Justin Mitchell wrote:
> On Sun, Mar 30, 2008 at 12:26:54AM +0000, welshbyte at sucs.org wrote:
>> - Remove folders.bb stub from svn and don't install it in Makefile
>> - Update spec file - folders.bb should never have been a config file
>
> if it wasnt marked as a config file it would have got blown away
> and replaced with every upgrade.

Now mw creates its own folders.bb (etc.) so there's no need to package
the folders.bb stub any more and so it won't get blown away. It'll get
removed during the next upgrade so we'll have to back up the .bb files
before that but in subsequent upgrades rpm should just ignore them
because they're not subject to package management any more.