[RAG] Free trip to Dublin!!!

Swansea RAG swansearag at hotmail.co.uk
Mon Nov 2 12:21:14 GMT 2009

Dear All,

Happy November, Christmas is drawing closer.

Firstly, a Big Thanks to all those who took part in the Dublin Raid, we made a whopping £1878.31 for Breast Cancer Campaign, contributing to a mind-blowing £50,617.82 in 1 day.

Secondly we are now just over a month away from the Dublin Mega Raid, there are a few places left for this trip, so email quickly. Your ferry journey will be paid for and your train fare may be subsides. Accommodation and lunch is provided. The Raid is on the 4th-6th of December. Its Swansea RAG most popular Raid (currently hold 'The most amount Raised title' in 2008). You travel to Dublin on Friday,enjoy some proper Guinness, shake buckets on saturday, enjoy an Irish night out. Return on Sunday.

If you are interested in the is Raid could you inform me by Thursday the 5th on November.

If you have already contacted me, I have got your details taken down and will be contacting you by the need of the week, if your schedules have changed and you are unable to make it please let me know by then.

Finally don't forget the Swansea Raid which will be taking place on the 28th of November.

Please contact me with any questions

Thanks

Christina

Raid Officier

Swansea University RAG - Raising and Giving

RAG is the only dedicated fundraising society at Swansea University. Last year we raised over £16,000 for charity.

For more information e-mail swansearag at hotmail.co.uk or visit www.swansea-union.co.uk/rag

Swansea University RAG
c/o Swansea University Students' Union
Union House