[RAG] Swansea raid

Swansea RAG swansearag at hotmail.co.uk
Fri Nov 20 21:33:22 GMT 2009

Dear all,
Hope you enjoyed Beer Race whether you ran it, help steward or enjoy the numerous pictures.
We have the Swansea Raid coming up soon, on Saturday 28th of November, which is next Saturday. Its going to be an all day affair, sort of 9-5, to get the lovely Christmas shoppers. We have a fancy dress theme for this Raid so it will be great to see you all getting creative.
If you are only able to do a couple of hours, you are more than welcome to come along, just let me know.
We are planning of doing lunch, so if any of you could give a hand, please let me know.
We will probably head into town later that night to celebrate.
Please email in if you plan of attending.
Thanks
ChristinaRaids Officier

Swansea University RAG - Raising and Giving

RAG is the only dedicated fundraising society at Swansea University. Last year we raised over £16,000 for charity.

For more information e-mail swansearag at hotmail.co.uk or visit www.swansea-union.co.uk/rag

Swansea University RAG
c/o Swansea University Students' Union
Union House