[Swansea University RAG] Rag Raids

Swansea RAG swansearag at hotmail.co.uk
Tue Oct 6 12:13:22 BST 2009

Hi all,

Hope the weather is not getting you down.

Thanks to all those who attended yesterdays meeting and help choose our 20 charities, the list will be out soon.

Below is a list to of Raids coming up.

22nd - 24th October 2009 - London - Cancer research.

We will head to London on thursday evening to get ready for an early start on Friday morning. We will shake our Buckets on all day friday (don't worry there will be regular breaks and Lunch. We will then meet up again in the evening for

Swansea University RAG - Raising and Giving

RAG is the only dedicated fundraising society at Swansea Uniersity. Last year we raised over £16,000 for charity.

For more information email swansearag at hotmail.co.uk or visit www.swasea-union.co.uk/rag

Swansea University RAG
c/o Swansea University Studets' Union
Union House