[RAG] FW: RAG Raids

Swansea RAG swansearag at hotmail.co.uk
Wed Oct 14 11:14:26 BST 2009

Hi all,

We have one more place for the London Mega Raid, If you want to attend, you need to inform me by the end of today to finalized accomodation.

Accomodation and lunch will be provided, you will need to pay for transportation but we are trying to get a grant to cover part of it. Transportation at the moment is as cheap as £11 single (cheaper with a railcard).

22nd - 24th October 2009 - London Mega Raid - Cancer research.
We will be heading to London on thursday evening to get ready for an early start on Friday morning. We will shake our Buckets on all day friday  with other UK RAG's(don't worry there will be regular breaks and Lunch). We will then meet up again in the evening to celebrate our success, with a night out in London and return on Saturday, you are free to return at whatever time you pleasem, giving you enough tme for some sight seeing and shopping.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Christina

Raid Officier