[RAG] Pinkathon - Charity event + Tooters only £2.

Swansea RAG swansearag at hotmail.co.uk
Fri Oct 30 16:41:17 GMT 2009

Hey all,

This is email is for the lovely last minute people out there, or a reminder to the well organised.

Just remining you that tonight is Pink-athon, So I hope you have got your pants and Bras ready. If not just show up and have an extra Vodka Jelly or help us decorate.

Round your house mates, friends and enemies alike to Pink-athon tonight in Diva's buy your tickets from RAGies on the door, that means the money is going to charity. Your ticket gets you free entry to Tooters afterward. Just make sure you buy your ticket before 10pm (avoid the 9.55pm rush please!!)

That's raising money for charity and Tooters for £2, that's a bargain even in a recession.

Hope to see you all there enjoying the night.

xxx

Christina

Swansea University RAG - Raising and Giving

RAG is the only dedicated fundraising society at Swansea University. Last year we raised over £16,000 for charity.

For more information e-mail swansearag at hotmail.co.uk or visit www.swansea-union.co.uk/rag

Swansea University RAG
c/o Swansea University Students' Union
Union House