[RAG] Red Cross Appeal Week

Swansea RAG swansearag at hotmail.co.uk
Fri Apr 30 17:34:17 BST 2010

Dear All,

Hope you've all been enjoying the beautiful weather and our Varsity Victory.

Next week is Red Cross Appeal Week, I know its short notice, but I was planning of having a Raid on campus. Let me know what days will be best for you, I don't mind if its only for an hour or 2. I will then set up a timetable and inform you of the raid day that suits most people.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon

Thanks

Christina

Swansea University RAG - Raising and Giving

RAG is the only dedicated fundraising society at Swansea University. Last year we raised over £16,000 for charity.

For more information e-mail swansearag at hotmail.co.uk or visit www.swansea-union.co.uk/rag

Swansea University RAG
c/o Swansea University Students' Union
Union House