[RAG] Choose a Challenge night

Swansea RAG swansearag at hotmail.co.uk
Sat Dec 4 15:48:02 GMT 2010

Hey, everyone!
This email has been sent because you're either on our list for RAG, or you've expressed interest in our challenge events, including the daring Kilimanjaro climb, the London to Paris bike ride, and the Maccu Picchu trek. You may have seen us take over JC's on Monday, as the challenge reps came down, and now we have a follow up night for you to get all the information you need. There's no pressure to sign up on the night, but if you do, you'll save 10% on your registration fee.
To find out more about our amazing challenges, come along to Lecture Room 1 on Monday evening (the 6th) at 7pm, and check out the website: www.studentadventures.co.uk where you can read up more about all the challenges!
See you there!
Your RAG Committee.

Swansea University RAG – Raise and
Give
c/o Swansea University Students' UnionUnion HouseSwansea UniversitySingleton ParkSwanseaSA2 8PP

During the 2009-2010 academic term we raised over £28,000 for our charities.