[RAG] RAG in February

Swansea RAG swansearag at hotmail.co.uk
Mon Feb 1 22:04:58 GMT 2010

Dear all,
Hope you are well, February has come round rather speedily, which means we are close to February RAG Raid, Shrove Tuesday, and RAG WEEK.
Firstly, the Next RAG Raid will take place on the 20th of February in Bristol, Same rules apply, 10% of what is raised will be used to pay for transportation. The Raid is for MAG which stands for Mines Advisory Group.You don't need you to know anything about the charity, just enthusiasm to get money off as many people as possible.
There will be prizes for the highest raider. As the Dublin and London raiders will tell you, its a great way to meet several people, and do something different. Even if you are shy, Raiding is a great confidence booster, everyone remembers the sound of the first coin in their bucket. If you are interested, then please let me know ASAP.There will be a social Post Raiding to celebrate our success.
Secondly Shove Tuesday, Last year we had a stall to sell pancakes, it was thoroughly enjoyable, and a very tasty way of raising money for RAG.We plan to do the same this year, so if you could help make pancakes or sell pancakes or both, Please let me know. Even you can only spare an hour, we will be very grateful. Please let me know ASAP about of you think you could give us a helping hand.
Hope to see you all in the meeting on Wednesday the 3rd February at 5pm, its going to be quite exciting, and information about RAG week will be given so you better be there.
Christina

Swansea University RAG - Raising and Giving

RAG is the only dedicated fundraising society at Swansea University. Last year we raised over £16,000 for charity.

For more information e-mail swansearag at hotmail.co.uk or visit www.swansea-union.co.uk/rag

Swansea University RAG
c/o Swansea University Students' Union
Union House