[RAG] World Red Cross Day.

Swansea RAG swansearag at hotmail.co.uk
Tue May 4 17:32:56 BST 2010

Hi all,

Thanks to those that replied about the Red cross Appeal Raid.

The raid will now be on Friday 8th of May(this Friday) which is actually the World Red Cross Day. The raid will be from 10am - 3pm.

Please let me know what times you are free even for an hour or so, your help will be much appreciated. If you can't make the raid please come and drop some spare change, and brings your friends along to do the same.

Look forward to seeing you on friday.

Christina

Raids Officier

Swansea University RAG - Raising and Giving

RAG is the only dedicated fundraising society at Swansea University. Last year we raised over £16,000 for charity.

For more information e-mail swansearag at hotmail.co.uk or visit www.swansea-union.co.uk/rag

Swansea University RAG
c/o Swansea University Students' Union
Union House