[RAG] Weekly Update from RAG

Swansea RAG swansearag at hotmail.co.uk
Mon Oct 11 11:11:16 BST 2010

Hello
to RAG Members! Here is your update email for this week :)

Wednesday
13th October = Charity Selection Night
This
sure to be an interesting and fun evening for all. The plan is to
meet at 5pm in Divas, where we will meet representatives from
local and national charities. We will then hear a short speech from
each of them, followed by a vote.

Also,
just a reminder that members need to have paid RAG membership in
order to vote, simply bring along the £3 to the selection if you
haven't yet paid and we'll sort it out for you. This is also a chance
to bring along friends that missed sign-up at the Fresher's Fayre.

As
you may have seen on the Facebook event, the plan is to head to
Oceana afterwards, so make sure you don't miss it :D

Thursday
21st October = Pinkathon
October
is national Breast Cancer month. Swansea RAG is proud to present
Pinkathon 2010! Make sure this date is set in your diaries as it's
sure to be a good one.

Sin
City have given RAG their Thursday night in the name of the Breast
Cancer Campaign. Sin Savers shall become "Pink Savers" for
this one night and obviously, pink is compulsory :D

Keep
your eyes posted for ticket sales and raids, etc :D
From
your loving RAG team :)

Swansea University RAG – Raise and
Give
c/o Swansea University Students' UnionUnion HouseSwansea UniversitySingleton ParkSwanseaSA2 8PP

During the 2009-2010 academic term we raised over £28,000 for our charities.