[RAG] Attention Raggies :D

charlie james charlie.james88 at googlemail.com
Mon Oct 18 00:20:18 BST 2010

Hello Raggies :D

*Charity Selection Night***

Thank you to everyone who turned up to the Charity Selection Night, it was
a great success and it was good to see lots of you getting involved already.
Here are the results;

Local Charities being supported this year are:

ASBAH Cymru

Air Ambulance

Eye to Eye

Macmillan

RNLI

Tenovus

Ty Hafan

St John’s Ambulance

National Charities being supported this year are:

Action for Children

Beating Bowl Cancer

Help For Heroes

Meningitis Trust

MS Society

Right to Play

SOS Africa

Water Aid

*Thursday 21st October = Pinkathon*
Just a quick reminder that Pinkathon is this Thursday, 21st October. All day
look out for the Pink-Madness J and make sure you’re heading to "Pink
Savers" later in the evening :D

**

*Monday 25th October = Upcoming social*

RAGGIES !!! On 25th October, we shall be having our first official Social, a
trip to Lazerzone! Keep your eyes open for more details :)