[RAG] R-A-G-G-I-E-S

Swansea RAG swansearag at hotmail.co.uk
Fri May 13 00:23:17 BST 2011

Hello RAGgies!

There’s some very exciting things planned in the RAG World this semester.

AGM = Date To Be Confirmed
As we’re sure you’re aware, at the end of this semester we will be having our Annual General Meeting (AGM), where next years’ committee will be decided. A detailed list of the positions will be sent soon, so keep your eyes peeled.  If you are thinking of running for a position on committee and would like more information on how to run, the election process or just have a question in general, please feel free to either see a committee member or email swansearag at hotmail.co.uk.

Village Carnival = Sunday 12th June
The annual Village Carnival is taking place this year on Sunday 12th June from midday.  RAG have arranged a fundraising stall that is sure to bring out your inner-child J Remember, all proceeds are divided between a total of 16 charities, so every penny really does count. So, for your day of fun-filled, post-exam antics, head to the Student Village for the best Carnival ever!

Society Awards = Tuesday 14th June
This is one not to be missed! For those of you who do not know, it is a night where societies gather for a meal and awards ceremony. Examples include best society, best event, best newcomer, etc. RAG will not only be attending this event, but are organising a little something for the tables – so keep an eye out for ticket sales, which should be very very soon!  We will keep you updated!