[RAG] RAG updates!

Raise and Give rag at swansea-union.co.uk
Tue Nov 15 23:59:30 GMT 2011

Dear RAG Society,

hope you're all having a good week so far :)

It's nice to see the beards/tashes coming along nicely. Thanks to all of
you that are involved with Grow a Grav! Remember at the end of the month we
will be hosting a free pizza night in order to see the beards, but most
importantly to thank you for your support. We will let you know the full
details in the next email.

*RAG Corner*
*
*
You may have seen the posters around campus by now displaying all the logos
of our lovely charities. We will be in JC's on *Friday afternoon,  from
around 3 onwards.* We are there to give you any information that you
require. If you are interested in potentially running for the president
position then this is your time to come and get to know us. Please join us,
as we will be discussing upcoming events as well as new ideas. It will be
informal, get a drink or too even if you'd like :) Remember it's still not
too late to get involved!! And don't worry if you can't make it this
Friday, we will be there the week after too :)

*RAG Training*
We will be holding another training session, hopefully in JC's Coffee Side
in the next couple of weeks. This is your chance to see what you can do to
help and how, and to get everyone together to speak, meet and get ideas
rolling. Details will follow.

*Christmas Meal-reminder*
*
*
We will be hosting a Christmas meal on the 5th December in the Pumphouse,
it's £14 for 2 courses, or £17.50 for 3. We'll be going to Oceana
afterwards for The Santa Cause, so feel free to dress in your costume or in
nice dress/suit if you prefer. See Becca Taylor for details!
*
*

*1940’s Christmas Party*

*
*
Just a reminder of our very special event that is being held in aid of Help
for Heroes, on *Thursday 8th December*. The 1940’s style party will take
place in Oceana, Boudoir room from 8pm. The Boudoir room will be decorated
in an authentic 1940’s style so come dressed in your best 1940's style
costumes!!!. *Tickets will be on sale from next week and are limited!!*
*
*
If you can't find us on Friday (Sure you won't have a problem) then text
Laura on 07530552702 :)
*
*
*