[RAG] RAG Updates- Christmas is coming :)

Raise and Give rag at swansea-union.co.uk
Tue Nov 29 00:12:44 GMT 2011

Dear RAG Society,

*RAG Christmas, Santa’s Grotto JC’s, Tuesday 6th December*

*
*

We will be hosting a very special day in JC’s Coffee Side, with our very
own Santa’s Grotto in order to raise money for our 12 charities and to
celebrate Christmas J

Come down and have your photo taken with Santa, join in on the fun and
games with the chance to win prizes and to basically enjoy the festive fun.
We will be selling sweets and hosting challenges on the day so come down
and get involved!

*1940’s Christmas Party, Thursday 8th December, Oceana, in aid of Help for
Heroes*

*
*

You’ve probably seen the propaganda around university for our very special
event that is being held in aid of Help for Heroes.

The 1940’s style party will take place in Oceana, Boudoir room from 8pm.
The Boudoir room will be decorated in an authentic 1940’s style and canapés
will be served. Dress code: 1940’s so get googling!

*Tickets will be on sale Tuesday 29th and Wednesday 30th November @ Ents
Box Office and are limited so be quick!!*

*
*

*Christmas Meal, Varsity, Monday 12th December*

*
*

*It’s a Media + RAG Xmas*

Xtreme Radio, RAG and The Waterfront are holding a Christmas dinner in
Varsity to round off the term.

There will be a three-course meal for all members and their guests, and
then we will head to the Snow Ball in Oceana afterwards.

*Advanced tickets are £15. *Come up to the Media Centre, 3rd Floor, Union
House to buy a ticket and make a meal choice.

*Deadline: 5th December*

*
*

*Fundraising and volunteering*

*
*

We have invested in some lovely new purple RAG buckets and would love for
you all to get involved in helping out at events to raise some money.

Even if you can give up a single hour of your time to help out, it would be
much appreciated!!

*Again if you have any ideas or wish to volunteer then send a text to
07530552702*

*
*

*That’s all for now,*