[Studentminds] Student Minds Meet and Greet

Student Minds Society studentminds at swansea-union.co.uk
Fri Sep 25 17:36:06 BST 2015

Hi everyone!

The committee would like to welcome you all to our society, and to new
students, the university as a whole. We have lots of events in the works
ready for this year that we look forward to seeing you get involve with,
including our Mental Health Week coming this October and of course, our
puppy party in January. To keep up with our news and events please keep an
eye out for our emails and check out our Facebook groups linked below.

We are having our Meet and Greet this coming Monday (28th September) in JCs
coffee side 6-8pm, so feel free to come along, get to know us and (if you
so choose) have a drink from the bar.

We look forward to meeting all of you there!

The Student Minds Committee

https://www.facebook.com/groups/621731767969701/?__mref=message

https://www.facebook.com/swanseastudentminds?fref=ts&__mref=message