[Xtreme] Varsity 2009

Xtreme Radio xtreme at lists.sucs.org
Wed Apr 29 02:42:11 BST 2009

Hey folks, sorry for not telling you about this earlier, but as you can imagine today has been a bit hectic what with the elections! Congrats to the winning candidates and commiserations to the unsuccessful nominees. If you want a list of who won what the list is on the website (www.xtremeradio.org<http://www.xtremeradio.org>), more detailed results, with actual votes cast for example, will be announced soon.

Anyway, Varsity 2009 is here, and we're going to be broadcasting with Xpress (Cardiff's University Radio Station) from 12pm ish, so tune in! If you want a free ticket to varsity and don't mind helping us out, we have some tickets to give away for people who are willing to help us cover matches and commentate etc. Only 12 tickets are available, so if you want to get involved head down to Fulton House for 10AM this morning (Wednesday) and we'll work out transport etc, try contacting Ben Shaw or Lee Allen for more details, but I'd recommend waiting until the morning : )

Good luck to the Swansea AU teams! And for those of you without tickets, remember to tune in to Xtreme Radio to hear when Xpress met Xtreme : )

Thanks,

Brett Jenkins - engineering at xtremeradio.org<mailto:engineering at xtremeradio.org>
Xtreme Radio - www.xtremeradio.org<http://www.xtremeradio.org>