[Xtreme] Engineering Update

xtreme at lists.sucs.org xtreme at lists.sucs.org
Sat Feb 7 01:10:48 GMT 2009

Hey folks,

Just an update, we're working hard on the studio, and hope to be back up for next week - assuming nothing goes wrong of course! Also, we're going to be doing some very funky online stuff very shortly including: last.fm integration, our very own facebook application, album art on the xtreme website and other funky stuff, so check it out! Remember of course that our forums are available for you to chat with other xtremers, so check them out over at www.xtremeradio.org/forum - go on you know you want to!