[Xtreme] We're onair!

Xtreme Radio xtreme at lists.sucs.org
Mon Feb 9 06:43:01 GMT 2009

Hey folks,

We’re now on air, we’ve got a new studio and we’ve got a new updated website, check it out! Also add our facebook application at http://apps.facebook.com/xtremeradio/ - which will show what we’re playing on your profile! We’re also on last.fm so you can see what we’re playing and what we’ve been playing over at http://www.last.fm/user/xtremeradio1431, add us as a friend!

We’re also using a brand new play out system in Studio 1 (we’ll roll it out in Studio 2 shortly) called mAirList. There will be exec members on hand throughout the first week helping you to use the system. But if you can use mixopia, you can use mAirList! You’ll also notice that the website will now display the song you are playing during your show now, which is funky!

We have a new redesigned live player, which you can access by clicking the listen live button on the website, we have brand new album art that will appear on most songs and we have more integration with the student radio association chart. You may also notice that we have also improved the way MSN shows our currently playing song.

If anything breaks, contact me!

See you all at the itbox quiz on Tuesday!

Brett Jenkins
Head of Engineering
Xtreme Radio
engineering at xtremeradio.org