[Xtreme] Porn and free Beer

Xtreme Radio xtreme at lists.sucs.org
Sat Mar 7 14:21:27 GMT 2009

Hey peeps now I have your attention this is a message from Dave and Stacey about the election coverage.

Hello boys and girls,
As you probably know, election week has already started and as one of the biggest events of the year, Xtreme news team will be covering it.
We would love for some of you guys to get involved who are not part of the team so, whether it is tallying up votes, plugging it on your show, or covering the results live get involved.  This will look great on your CV and its an amazing opportunity to get real news coverage experience.
Not only that, but there will be alcohol and snacks for those who want to cover the live results on the night which will start at 4pm this Thursday and go on till very early the next morning.
If you want to get involved email ben-the-bear at hotmail.co.uk by no later than Monday night at 8pm.

Cheers Dave and Stacey