[Xtreme] Afan FM

Xtreme Radio xtreme at lists.sucs.org
Fri May 8 03:30:34 BST 2009

Hey folks,
Sorry for the late e-mail, totally my fault! I've been snowed under with work and completely forgot to send this email out, so apologies!

Is anyone interested in coming down to Afan FM today (Friday) to do the xtreme weekly pre-record show? It will probably be around 10-11am, so if you fancy being on FM, and seeing a funky studio then e-mail Ben Shaw on ben-the-bear at hotmail.co.uk<mailto:ben-the-bear at hotmail.co.uk> asap, or give him a ring in the morning!

Sorry again, completely my fault.

Thanks,

Brett Jenkins - engineering at xtremeradio.org<mailto:engineering at xtremeradio.org>
Xtreme Radio - www.xtremeradio.org<http://www.xtremeradio.org>