[All-societies] Important Notices

susdo at sucs.org susdo at sucs.org
Fri May 13 11:09:06 BST 2005

Dear All,

The Society Awards will be held on Monday 6th June in the Dolphin Hotel.
Tickets cost £7. There will be a buffet, performances and presentations.
Please remember to get your nominations into me pronto and also nominate
your friends for Outstanding Contribution Awards. Please state why and
what they have done for your society.

I only have 5 handover packs so please could you all keep trying to get
them into me. I will not be here in September so i want to leave my
successor with all your details. If you fail to get it in please be sure
to contact my replacement over the summer so you have all the information
you need.

Freshers Fayre books are now being taken. Please visit
www.society.swan.ac.uk and download the form. Please complete it and hand
it in to me. Best to do it before you go. First Come First Served.

On Wednesday 18th at 2pm there will be a seminar called Vibrant Health.
This is an absolute must if you are studying for exams! You will learn how
many food actually stop you from concentrating, drain you of energy and
thus serious affect your exam results. Came and learn what not to eat and
how to keep your body in peak state during the exams. Please sign  up by
emailing Naomi at swansea-union.co.uk.

Speak to you all soon
Naomi