[All-societies] All Societies Update

Treasurer treasurer at swansea-union.co.uk
Tue Jun 6 17:52:18 BST 2006

Dear All,

Its been a while hasn't it? Apologies for those of you who have handed over
and are still getting these mail outs. I'll have a clear out of the address
book tomorrow.  I sincerely hope you haven't had too much of a ruff time
recently with the exams and coursework deadlines. Anyway, enough of
reminding you of those.......

Handover packs are available from outside my office in the bracket next to
my door. Feel free to take one for your society handover. I hope their going
well. Please note that penalties will be imposed for late registration. It
can, has been and will be done.

Lots of people have booked their Freshers Fayre stalls already. Don't get
left behind! I don't want people with clip-boards running around the marquee
again! Contact Ben Lucas, ENTS manager, at benlucas at swansea-union.co.uk for
a form to book your stall.

MULTICULTURAL END OF YEAR FESTIVAL - The Asian Society is holding a musical
extravaganza.  There will be various artistes from different backgrounds and
the genre of music on display will range from Welsh, to hip-hop, Bhangra,
Bollywood, Rock.  Dj's and live bands performing on the night including
'Kissmet' who have played at Glastonbury and shot their first music video in
Swansea last term.  A MUST ATTEND EVENT FOR ANY MUSIC LOVER, and a perfect
way to de-stress after the exams. Date:  Saturday June 10th. Time:
7.00pm-1.00am. Venue: St. Helen's Rugby Club. Tickets on sale at ENTS box
office.

See you soon guys, or maybe not. It's been a good year and I would like to
thank you for your cooperation, patience and contribution to SU life.

Best wishes,

Owen

Owen Morris
Trysorydd/Treasurer

Undeb Myfyrwyr Prifysgol Abertawe/Swansea University Students Union
Parc Singleton,
Abertawe,
SA2 8PP

E-mail: treasurer at swansea-union.co.uk
Tel: 01792 295469
Fax: 01792 206029
Web: www.swansea-union.co.uk
Prifysgol Abertawe: Ennillydd Gwobr y Times Higher Education Supplement 2005
am y Profiad Gorau i Fyfyrwyr yn y DU
Swansea University: Winner of the 2005 Times Higher Education Supplement
Award for the UK's Best Student Experience