[All-societies] Summer Ball

Treasurer treasurer at swansea-union.co.uk
Mon May 15 18:36:44 BST 2006

Dear All,

Thankyou very much to those who came and contributed to an amazing Societies
Awards ceremony last Saturday night. Fun was had by all I hope, and those
who won I hope are delighted and those who didn't aren't too disappointed.
You have all done so well this year and made me very proud, if you don't
mind me being patronising for a second! But anyway, back to
business.......please forward this information to your membership.

The Summer Ball Luau 2006

Abbey Meadows, Friday June 16th

TICKET SALES END THIS FRIDAY 19TH OF MAY!!!!

Please get your tickets early, there's only 800 left! (12,000 students,
4,000 capacity, 800 tickets left......you figure it out and hope there's no
stampede!)

Don't forget the amazing acts...

The Subways
Roni Size
Hundred Reasons
Rachel Stevens
Awesome acts from Divas' very own Live and Wired
+
Free Funfair
Summer Ball shop
Food court
4 bars (2 more than last year)
2 vodka shot bars
Professional photography....
....and much much more for only £40 per ticket! Better than any summer
festival...maybe...

For more information check out www.ents.swansea-union.co.uk for all your
Summer Ball updates.

See you all there!!!!

Owen X

Owen Morris
Trysorydd/Treasurer

Undeb Myfyrwyr Prifysgol Abertawe/Swansea University Students Union
Parc Singleton,
Abertawe,
SA2 8PP

E-mail: treasurer at swansea-union.co.uk
Tel: 01792 295469
Fax: 01792 206029
Web: www.swansea-union.co.uk
Prifysgol Abertawe: Ennillydd Gwobr y Times Higher Education Supplement 2005
am y Profiad Gorau i Fyfyrwyr yn y DU
Swansea University: Winner of the 2005 Times Higher Education Supplement
Award for the UK's Best Student Experience