[All-societies] Any budding comedians out there?!

Owen Morris treasurer at swansea-union.co.uk
Tue Nov 21 16:52:09 GMT 2006

Dear All,

Please forward this information to your members and other parties who may be
interested. Apologies for the pink writing, I'm not trying to funk things up
because that would be too exciting for me. I simply cut and pasted the
message..

Granada Television is developing a new programme looking for the funniest
people in Britain. Send us your amateur film so we can see the best of
what's out there.  It could be a clip of you telling jokes, showing off your
party trick or talented pets. It could be an animated vegetable dance, your
granny snoring or your mates in their own comedy sketch.  If you think you
can make us laugh, please send your video, phone or camcorder clips asap to:
laura.stevens at granadamedia.com

Owen Morris

Trysorydd/Treasurer

Swansea University Students' Union