[All-societies] SOCIETY AWARDS INFO

SU Treasurer treasurer at swansea-union.co.uk
Fri May 4 13:38:04 BST 2007

Dear All,

After some feedback I would like to clarify some points:

*	In order to provide the venue with accurate numbers for catering,
THE DEADLINE FOR TICKET AVAILABILITY WILL BE FRIDAY 11TH OF MAY.
*	Tables will be set-up for groups of 10, and you can block book a
full table, but payment for this block booking must be made in full at the
same time.
*	I will need your award nominations by 12noon Monday the 14th of May.
*	You can nominate yourselves for whatever award(s) you think you may
be eligible for, baring in mind that you will need evidence i.e. event forms
etc...that should already be in my possession!
*	You can nominate individuals yourselves for the Individual
Contribution and Outstanding Achievement awards.

If there are any further questions then please don't hesitate to get in
touch!

Best Wishes,

Owen

Owen Morris