[All-societies] (no subject)

Andy Fay treasurer at swansea-union.co.uk
Tue Nov 4 13:43:15 GMT 2008

Hi all,

Few things today. Firstly, you may have noticed I've stripped the society
boards removing every society I didn't have a handover pack for. I won't be
officially re-allocating the boards but will be giving out space on a 'first
come first served' basis, so if you want half a board for your society
please come see me to get a key! If you already have board space please make
sure it is kept up to date and looks good, I don't want a repeat of the last
few years where most of them ended up looking terrible and had information
on them that was in some cases 2 years old!

Second thing, the SU's "village week" starts on the 17th of November, and on
that day we plan to hold a mini Freshers Fayre style event for societies in
the afternoon in Woody's Bar. It's an opportunity to attract a few more
members from the Village students who didn't make it down to the Fayre
during freshers' week, so if you're interested please let me know so I can
start planning for space. Also, in the evening there will an opportunity for
some performances/demonstrations, so if your society does that sort of thing
(dance/drama/comedy etc etc) and would like to have a go let me know.

Lastly, we have an SGM tonight at 6pm in Faraday A (big one on the right as
you walk in), please come along and have your say (remember, it's Your
Union, Your Experience J)

That's all folks, have a good day.

Andy Fay

Trysorydd/Treasurer